Buy a Mountain Bike – Everything you need to know, to buy a bike and save your dough.
Want to buy a mountain bike? If so do you know the answer to all of these questions…
- How to buy mountain bikes?
- What size bike you need?
- Are you going to buy new or 2nd hand?
- How much are you going to spend?
- Do you know what types of bike there are and which one is the best for you?
- Where are you going to buy your bike from?
- Where can you buy mountain bikes online?
- What questions are you going to ask when you buy your bike?
- Have you ever thought about building your own mountain bike?
If you answered “no” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions then don’t worry you can learn all the answers here.
Whether you are trying to buy mountain bike number 1, or bike number 10, this page has the information you need to help you along the way.
To get you started I have broken the process down into a number of steps. If you already know the answer to a particular step then simply skip it and move on to the next. To follow the full proven process read Your Essential Bike Buying Guide
HOW TO BUY A MOUNTAIN BIKE
- Determine your budget – Less than your phone bill or more than your car?
- Work out your bike type – XC, Trail, DH, FR?
- Full-suspension or hardtail – A trade-off between comfort, efficiency and safety.
- 26”, 29” or 69? – Yes it’s a bike term!
- Mountain Bike Sizing and fitting – If you want to have children make sure you get this right.
- Components – Get your priorities right.
- When is the right time to buy mountain bikes – Buy at the right time and get the best deals.
- Research – That’s why you are here isn’t it?
- Where to buy – LBS, buy mountain bikes online…
- Test Ride – Try before you buy.
- Find your perfect bike and save $$.
Have You Considered…
Want to Find Your Perfect Bike?
Want to buy a mountain bike? Then you must check out Your Essential Bike Buying Guide. It will take you step-by-step on the process of finding your perfect bike (and saving $$ in the process). Find out more.